The Gnome Stronghold Agility course has no agility level requirements. Making it one of the most popular starting points for players wanting to train the Agility skill. Whilst there are no direct requirements to use the course, transportation to the area will be easier if people have completed Tree Gnome Village for access to spirit trees.
How to get to the Gnome Stronghold Agility Course?
There are many methods of reaching the Gnome Stronghold Agility Course. Some of the best include:
- Gnome Glider then run south
- Spirit tree then run slightly south-east
- Slayer ring to stronghold slayer cave then run east.
- Ardougne teleport and run north-west to Stronghold Entrance then run north
How to navigate the Course
- Cross the log balance (7.5 Agility exp)
- Go up the obstacle net (7.5 Agility exp)
- Climb the tree branch (5 Agility exp)
- Cross the balancing rope (7.5 Agility exp)
- Climb down the tree branch (5 Agility exp)
- Across the second obstacle net (7.5 Agility exp)
- Go through the obstacle pipe (7.5 Agility exp)
You will receive 39 Agility exp as the course completion bonus. Each lap is equal to 86.5 agility experience.
Gnome Stronghold Course Experience Rates
With 86.5 agility experience each successful lap, players can expect to earn 8,000 exp per hour using this agility course. It should be used until level 10, before moving on to the Draynor Village rooftop course.