The Draynor Rooftop agility course is unlocked at level 10 Agility. It is the first rooftop course that becomes available for players to use. Giving them the chance to obtain Marks of Grace while training on these rooftops. The Marks can be collected and later exchanged for pieces of the Graceful outfit, a type of weight-reducing equipment.
How to get to the Draynor Rooftop Agility Course?
There are many methods of reaching the Draynor Rooftop Agility Course. Some of the best include:
- Amulet of Glory teleport to Draynor and run north
- Lumbridge teleport and run west
- Falador teleport and run south-east
- Spirit tree teleport to Port Sarim and run west
- Falador cabbage patch teleport and run south-east
How to navigate the Course
- Climb the rough wall (5 Agility Exp)
- Cross the tightrope (8 Agility Exp)
- Cross the second tightrope (7 Agility Exp)
- Cross the narrow wall (7 Agility Exp)
- Shimmy across the next wall (10 Agility Exp)
- Jump across the gap (4 Agility Exp)
- Climb down the crate (79 Agility Exp)
In total one completion of the Draynor course will obtain the player 120 agility experience.
Draynor Rooftop Course Experience Rates
As previously noted, each successfully complete Draynor rooftop course lap will reward you 120 agility experience. This comes out to around 9,000 agility experience per hour using this method. Which is optimal for training between level 10 and 20. Once you reach level 20 you can move on to the Al-Kharid rooftop agility course.