The Al-Kharid Rooftop Agility Course is located in the heart of Al-Kharid and is one of the best available agility training methods at level 20. Like all rooftop courses, it benefits from random Marks of Grace spawns for players using the course. Which can give access to great rewards such as the Graceful set. It is recommended to bring stamina or energy pots to maintain run energy on this course for maximum experience rates.
How to get to the Al-Kharid Rooftop Agility Course?
There are many methods of reaching the Al-Kharid Rooftop Agility Course. Some of the best include:
- Amulet of Glory teleport to Al-Kharid and run north-west
- Dueling ring teleport to Duel Arena and run south-west
- Gnome Glider to Al-Kharid and run slightly south-west
- Lumbridge teleport and run east through the Al-Kharid gates then south
How to navigate the Course
- Climb the rough wall (10 Agility Exp)
- Cross the tightrope (30 Agility Exp)
- Cross the cable (40 Agility Exp)
- Cross the Zip line (40 Agility Exp)
- Scale the tropical tree (10 Agility Exp)
- Jump up the rooftop beams (5 Agility Exp)
- Cross the second tightrope (15 Agility Exp)
- Jump down the gap (30 Agility Exp)
In total one completion of the Al-Kharid course will obtain the player 180 agility experience.
Al-Kharid Rooftop Course Experience Rates
As previously noted, each lap on this course gives you 180 experience in agility. The hourly rate is around 9,500 agility experience with the use of stamina pots to maintain run. This course should be used from levels 20 to 25 if you wish to move on to the Werewolf Skullball training method. Alternatively, if you wish to stay using rooftop courses as a training method, use Al-Kharid till level 30 then move to Varrock’s rooftop agility course.